1. The Beginner's Guide to Vegetable Gardening
Learn where, when and what to plant in your backyard garden.
- Learn where, when and what to plant in your backyard garden!
- Before you start this course take some time to head out in your yard and find a nice sunny spot to plant a garden.
2. The Gardening Calendar, what to do each month in your garden-What to do each month in the garden
What you’ll learn:
- Learn what to do in the garden throughout the year
- Get a plan for each month
- Get hints and tips for flowers, plants as well as fruit and vegetables
- Learn how to look after your lawn throughout the year
3. Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Gardening in Cold Climates
You Can Grow Vegetables and Flowers in a Short Season. What you’ll learn:
- Master the basics of growing flowers, vegetables, and other plants in cold climates where winter temperatures fall below freezing
- Establish your first garden using step-by-step instructions
- Select plants that are going to be successful in your garden space
- Grow hardy plants that can tolerate cooler temperatures and short seasons
- Move from a beginner gardener to more intermediate and advanced topics
4. Beginner's Guide to Gardening: Building Raised Beds
Get gardening with this step-by-step guide to building a raised bed garden. What you’ll learn:
- How to build a raised bed with minimal materials, equipment, and cost.
- Understand all the basic aspects of maintaining a raised bed garden: planting, watering, etc.
- Knowledge of basic light carpentry concepts and how to apply them.
- Adapt foundational horticultural concepts to suit your specific circumstances in creating and maintaining a garden
- Insights to encourage and install confidence to create a beautiful, productive growing space that will last for years.
5. Vegetable Gardening: How to Grow Healthy, Fresh Food at Home
A-Z gardening instructions for creating a healthy and delicious edible garden in your own backyard, patio, or balcony. What you’ll learn:
- Grow delicious and healthy vegetables in any size garden. Garden design, soil preparation, plant selection, pest and disease control, and harvesting are covered step by step and
6. Gardening: The Basics of Saving Seeds from your Garden
Never buy a garden seed again by learning how to save your own seeds from your vegetable garden.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn what heirloom seeds (open pollinated) are and what hybrid sees are and why you can’t save seeds from hybrids
- Cross pollination can have a big affect on some seeds, you will learn what plants have cross pollination issues and how to prevent problems with your seeds.
- Some plants are easy to save seeds from, others are very difficult. You will and gain the skills you need to start saving your own garden seeds