1. Raising Chickens in your Backyard: a sustainable food source
Practicing permaculture & homesteading for urbanites: farming chicks, building a chicken coop, collecting hen’s eggs. What you’ll learn:
- You will learn general information on ease of care, and creating your chicken lifestyle.
- You will be able to decide how many chickens you need for your family’s needs, and whether or not to have a rooster.
- You will understand the life cycles of chickens, their habits, normal behaviors, and have your expectations set for raising chickens.
- You will learn to recognize normal healthy chicken behavior, and some of the problems that you may face.
- You will learn the key chicken coop factors to look for to house and protect your new flock.
- You will have assistance in balancing the decisions you need to make to start raising chickens while still maintaining an acceptable lifestyle.
2. Permaculture Homestead Gardening And Farming
How to start a homestead, How to create a permaculture homestead, How to create salad garden, Seed saving guide etc. What you’ll learn:
- How to create a permaculture homestead
- How to start a home stead step by step
- Backyard ideas for living independently
- A beginners guide to self sufficiency farming
- How to plant a milk create garden
- How to create a salad garden
- The ultimate seed saving guide
- Urban farming ultimate guide
- Guide to container herb garden
- Most profitable crops to grow
- How to find land for homestead
4. Herbalism :: Essential First Aid Remedies Certificate
Be prepared by equipping your first aid kit with important herbs, herbal medicine & natural medicine that you need. What you’ll learn:
- Know what you need to have on hand for common first aid situations, whether for the home first aid kit or for travel
- Quickly attend to acute situations such as cuts, wounds, burns, stings, bites, poison ivy, sunburn, fungal infections, rashes
- Provide comfort and relief for nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, colds, flu, fever, toothache, menstrual cramps, digestive issues, ear infections
- Learn from Udemy’s top qualified herbal instructor. She is available to answer your course related questions.
5. Herbalism :: Medicinal Kitchen Herbs & Spices Certificate
Discover how common kitchen herbs and spices are used as herbal medicine and natural medicine for ultimate health. What you’ll learn:
- Gain better health for yourself and your family through delicious food as medicine
- Discover multiple common health conditions aliviated or prevented by each of the herbs and spices
- Know the best ways to use each of the herbs and spices for effectiveness, ease and flavor
- Discover simple recipes that taste so good, your family will not know it is medicine
- Reduce medical bills and visits by dealing with acute, non-emergency situations at home
- Learn from Udemy’s top qualified herbal instructor who is available to answer your questions
6. Herbalism :: Wild Edible Plants for High Nutrition
Identify and forage common wild foods for exceptional nutrition. This is essential for holistic and natural medicine. What you’ll learn:
Build confidence in working with highly beneficial plants
Identify the most sought after wild edibles
Forage in the right places for the right plants at the right time
Learn to use new intriguing and delicious ingredients
Increase your health & wellbeing with nutrient-dense foods