3. "Stars and Stripes" Pattern Quilt Top: From Start to Finish
Learn to quilt by making a fun, patriotic or night sky themed quilt top! What you’ll learn
- You will finish this course having made an entire heirloom quilt top.
- Quilting is easy and straightforward if you follow the simple steps.
- Tips and Tricks that you won’t get anywhere else!
4. A Sewing Course - Sew a Patchwork Quilt by Hand or Machine
Build a Solid Foundation of Quilting Know-how with Easy to Follow Instructions to Sew a Patchwork Quilt. What you’ll learn
- patchwork quilting
- how to select and cut fabric
- how to hand or machine piece
- how to join the rows to form the quilt top
- how to add borders
- how to hand or machine tack quilt together
- how to bind the quilt
6. A Sewing Course - Tote Bag Secrets Revealed
Go beyond the basics. See and hear the details of tote bag construction. Comes complete with three tote bag patterns. What you’ll learn:
- 20 years of sewing tips and tricks applied to making tote bags.
- secrets to add a professional look to the finished projects