2. Basic to advance sewing course: Foundation of sewing skills
Learn the foundation of sewing skills and get the confidence to sew garments and other projects by the end of the course. What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of sewing, understand your sewing machine, different sewing feet, thread tension on the sewing machine.
- Learn different skills, like sewing a button, seams, corners, curves, panels, darts and pleats.
- Will learn how to sew 4 different kind of zips, welt pocket, bias binding curve and V neck lines, button placket and buttonhole.
- After finishing the course you will have a file with all your notes and samples and the confidence to sew any project you want to.
3. Learn How to Create Cushions & Grow a Sewing Business
Become and expert cushion maker. What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to make a scatter cushion from scratch
- Understand how to add piping to a cushion cover
- Confidently attach a zip to a cushion
- Layout, cut and prepare fabric, and piping accurately to create the perfect cushion
- Confidently machine stitch everything together to create a professional cushion
- Increase your earnings by making & selling top quality cushions
4. Sewing Essentials
This extensive sewing course will help provide all of the essentials to get your started. What you’ll learn:
- This sewing course provides the skills and techniques needed to get your started in this great hobby.
- Review of important sewing machine components.
- Choosing the right needles & thread, fabric choices and cutting tools.
5. Sewing: Create the Best Custom-Made Jeans
Learn how to make a pair of jeans using only ONE sewing machine. Stop buying jeans and start creating. What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to make custom-made jeans using only a single-stitch sewing machine
- Learn how to create a pattern base on specified measurements
- Know what parts of the pants to be measured when you want to get its measurement
- Learn how to measure a person’s body to achieve a perfect fit for his/her pants
- Understand the different uses of sewing tools
- Know what the thread numbers/sizes are
- Learn how to use a bias to hide the rough edges
6. Sewing Patterns 101: Learn to Read Sewing Patterns
Learn how to read any kinds of sewing pattern – from printed patterns to PDF patterns and even vintage patterns. What you’ll learn:
- Read and understand traditional printed sewing patterns.
- Read and understand PDF sewing patterns.
- Read and understand vintage and antique sewing patterns.
- Learn to assemble PDF sewing patterns.
- Find and buy sewing patterns in store and online.