Exclusive Pirate Face Masks
Pirates were a tough breed. They didn’t have healthy food on board to begin with and they made do with grog when they ran out of drinking water. Ships were filthy and infested with rats. There were diseases such as scabies and scurvy. When you get sick or injured, there were no doctors (in most cases) or proper medical items on board. And we haven’t even mentioned the deadly fights pirates got into.
But those were the old days. Now, you won’t go on a swashbuckling adventure without packing all the things you need, including food, water, a first aid kit, and face masks. Ditch the eye patch and wear a face mask to help protect yourself and other people from the dreaded pandemic and from Davy Jones’ locker. No matter how invincible you think you are, you need a face mask. And while you’re at it, wear one that stands out and will make you look tough even with half of your face covered.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester with sublimation print on the outside layer
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose
- Wash after each use
- For every mask sold, Redbubble will make a donation to Heart to Heart International
- Do not use as medical personal protective equipment
- Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
- Designed by an independent artist, Teelie turner and printed for you when you order
- See Legal Info Here: https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042620271
- 25% off masks for people with interesting interests. Code MASKS25.