1. #1 Sourdough Bread Baking 101
Bake your first real sourdough bread with coaching from an expert sourdough bread baker.
What you’ll learn:
- Bake a loaf of real sourdough bread and amaze your family and friends.
- Know what an autolyse is and why it is used in bread baking.
- How to mix and fold dough a gentle method of developing gluten which does not entail kneading.
- Have an easy method of baking with steam in your own home oven.
- Know how to shape a boule (round loaf) and a batard (long oval loaf).
- How to handle sticky, wet dough.
- Why a long cool ferment is beneficial as a baking technique.
- See how to clean, store and use a banneton.
- What to use if you don’t have a banneton and what a banneton is used for.
- How to make your own sourdough starter, step by step.
- What hydration means in baking terms.
- You will see how to bake, slice and eat a freshly baked slice of bread ( you will need help with this skill) 😉
- Understand baker’s lingo, learn some bread history, understand how to measure ingredients.
2. Baking 101- The Basics of Baking- Cookies, Muffins and Cakes
Take your Baking skills to the next level by learning baking techniques. What you’ll learn:
- Different Techniques of Baking
- Understand the Role of Ingredients in Baking
- How to Make Bakery Style Raspberry Muffin
- How to Bake Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Most Fluffiest Orange Cake
- How to Make a Lemon and Berries Bundt Cake
3. #7 Bake the Best Pizza Crust
Pizza Perfection! Bake up Neo- Neapolitan Pizza Crust , chewy, bubbly – delicious! With commercial yeast and sourdough. What you’ll learn:
- Become an expert at making a pizza crust that will amaze everyone!
- Find the secret to a terrific pizza crust, you can’t make great pizza without it.
- Learn to bake the perfect pizza in your own home oven.
- Serve your family some of the best pizza they’ve ever tasted!
- Learn to stretch a pizza dough so you don’t compress the bubbles in the crust.
- Print out an easy formula with several variations for making a great pizza crust.
- Follow easy step by step direction to make your own sourdough starter.
4. Perfect French Macarons #1 - Simple to Sensational
Master the art of baking amazing macaron cookies consistently, and create stunning macaron towers and plated desserts. What you’ll learn:
- Learn the secrets to baking perfect macarons shells, in any size and color, with full bodies and narrow feet
- Use the Italian method to make macarons, and understand why many master bakers prefer it.
- Work on many filling recipes, such as flavored ganaches, chocolate mousse and pastry cream, and customize them to fit any taste
- Create sophisticated fine-dining style plated desserts using large macarons, with 4 stunning presentations and recipes to chose from
- Build show-stopping macaron tower displays for fancy events such as weddings
- Explore unique serving ideas for the macarons, and learn how to package them in gift boxes
- Learn huge amount of critical tips and tricks, that will make you a master macaron maker
- Advance your baking & decorating career and become a well-rounded baker
6. Become a Great Baker #2: Cheesecake Extravaganza
Learn how to create perfect cheesecakes, stunning personal desserts, and sophisticated decorations! What you’ll learn:
- Advance your baking career by learning a huge variety of critical recipes and sophisticated decoration skills.
- Create many kinds of cheesecakes, leveraging modern designs and stunning presentations
- Customize the recipes to match any taste, and add surprising, bold and unexpected flavors using various sauces and spices.
- Create cheesecakes in multiple sizes: large cakes and personal desserts
- Advance your decoration skills: make many kinds of elegant decorations using filo, isomalt and more
- Learn many exciting recipes: cream cheese filling, graham cracker crust & fruit flavored sauces.
- Serve the cheesecakes as sophisticated fine-dining style plated desserts, with 4 stunning designs to chose from.
- Create 3 modern and elegant fruits-based designs of large 8″ cheesecakes